Terry Shanahan shares specific meals that he cooks for Chicago Bulls shooting sensation Kyle Korver. These meals are great examples of Paleo Nutrition and proper Basketball Nutrition.
4 , sliced
1 Pound (Grassfed Beef)
1 Small, sliced
1. Heat a pan on high and add the sweet potatoes and coconut oil and put a lid on and let it cook.
2. Heat another pan on high and add the beef.
3. Season with Borsari and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and mix and brown the beef.
4. In a third pan, season the bacon with a pinch of black pepper and put on the stove to cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, bring the beef to a simmer and let it cook.
6. Continue to stir the sweet potatoes on a low heat.
7. Flip the bacon over and cook for 5 minutes before turning the heat off.
8. In a 4th pan, heat olive oil and add the eggs and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Season the eggs with a pinch of black pepper and a pinch of sea salt.
10. In a bowl, scoop a serving of the beef. Add a portion of the sweet potatoes and two eggs. Next, add 3-4 slices of bacon and top with slices of avocado and a few dashes of hot sauce.
11. A wholesome breakfast meal is ready to serve.