Recipes with My Sweet Hottie sauce are infused with farm fresh garlic, fresh ginger, peach, local honey and red chilies! This is one of my go-to favorites for an easy salad or tasty side to bbq, tacos, ribs, burgers, pizza and more. Perfect for picnics and potlucks! As a fellow Harvard grad, I'm hoping Jeremy Lin will take notice. : )
2 Cup (32 tbs) (Chinese or Korean Napa Cabbage)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 Tablespoon (My Sweet Hottie Sauce)
Olive oil/Vegetable oil
1 Teaspoon (Asian or dark roasted sesame oil)
1 Tablespoon (chopped)
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
1 Dash (Optional)
1 Tablespoon (Toasted) (Optional)
1⁄2 Packet (Uncooked, crushed for garnish) (Optional)
1⁄8 Cup (2 tbs) (Roasted edamame soy nuts)
1 Tablespoon (Julienned or chopped)
1. Grab all your ingredients and prepare the vegetables: chopped, julienned, etc.
1. Throw all your ingredients into a large bowl.
2. Add the My Sweet Hottie Sauce and stir to combine.
1. Serve immediately as a main salad
2. Serve as a side for bbq, tacos, ribs, burgers, or pizza