Mormon Style Chicken Liver Pate
|Chicken livers||1 Pound|
|Hard cooked eggs||3|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Pepper/Lemon pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a skillet, saute the chicken livers and chopped onion in butter until livers are lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
2. In a food processor jar, combine the livers, onion, and eggs.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. In a bowl, combine one package of cream cheese with Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
5. Add liver mixture and blend well.
6. Spoon the mixture into pate molds and chill.
7. When ready to serve, unmold the pate molds onto a serving plate and frost with remaining cream cheese.
8. Garnish with olives, pimiento strips, and parsley as desired.
9. Serve the pate on hot toast or crackers.