Amy's Strawberry-Banana Mini Loaves and Flapjacks
|Strawberries||11 , chop|
|Protein powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fat free banana flavored cheesecake pudding mix||2 Gram|
|Fat free unflavored cheesecake pudding mix||2 Gram|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl mix 20 grams oats, 3-4 chopped strawberries, 2 tablespoons of protein powder, 1 gram fatfree banana flavoured pudding mix and 2 egg whites.
3. In another bowl, add 20 grams oats, 3-4 chopped strawberries, 2 tablespoons of protein powder, 1 gram fatfree banana flavoured pudding mix and 2 egg whites and blend.
4. Take a mold tray and add the first and second mix into the molds and pop into the oven for 15 minutes.
5. In a third bowl, add 20 grams oats, 3-4 chopped strawberries, 4 tablespoons of protein powder, 2 gram fatfree unflavoured pudding mix and 2 egg whites.
6. Heat a skillet and pour the third mix to make flapjacks.
7. Flip the flapjacks to other side after 3 minutes and cook.
8. Three different versions with the same ingredients are ready to be served.
Keep in mind, you can make your loaves smaller or larger based on your individual needs.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 691 Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.6%
Saturated Fat 0.62 g3.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1322.2 mg55.1%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.2%
Dietary Fiber 6.9 g27.7%
Sugars 8.7 g
Protein 117 g234.5%
Vitamin A 100.3% Vitamin C 229.4%
Calcium 104.9% Iron 173.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet