Oats, Make Great Loaves! Mmmmmm....Banana bread. Almost everyone I know loves banana bread, especially my family. With most things that taste good, come lots of calories ;) Well I have found a way to make a mini loaf that not only tastes good, but keeps me full and is LBC "plan friendly".If your plan says something like the following, you will be able to fit this into your macros.
11 , chop
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Fat free banana flavored cheesecake pudding mix
Fat free unflavored cheesecake pudding mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl mix 20 grams oats, 3-4 chopped strawberries, 2 tablespoons of protein powder, 1 gram fatfree banana flavoured pudding mix and 2 egg whites.
3. In another bowl, add 20 grams oats, 3-4 chopped strawberries, 2 tablespoons of protein powder, 1 gram fatfree banana flavoured pudding mix and 2 egg whites and blend.
4. Take a mold tray and add the first and second mix into the molds and pop into the oven for 15 minutes.
5. In a third bowl, add 20 grams oats, 3-4 chopped strawberries, 4 tablespoons of protein powder, 2 gram fatfree unflavoured pudding mix and 2 egg whites.
6. Heat a skillet and pour the third mix to make flapjacks.
7. Flip the flapjacks to other side after 3 minutes and cook.
8. Three different versions with the same ingredients are ready to be served.
Keep in mind, you can make your loaves smaller or larger based on your individual needs.
I hear these statements all the time- "I don't have time." "It just takes too long." "I dont have several hours every week to prep my food." "It's so expensive." "I have to cook my families food, you think I have time to cook and weigh my own? And for a week?" Those are just a few of the excuses I hear. I tell people that they would be better off spending that hour in the kitchen instead of on the elliptical at level one going no where. It starts in the kitchen, and it doesn't take me 5 hours to prep my food. Here is a breakfast recipe video that takes 5 minutes to put together. Hopefully this helps some of you that are struggling with getting your food in order. So stop with the excuses and take time in making yourself more successful with your diet.