Mormon Shrimp Cheese Ball
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce|
|Sharp old english cheese spread||5 Ounce|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Chives||1 Teaspoon, fresh frozen or dried|
|Small shrimp||7 Ounce, drained|
|Nuts/Parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a dry bowl, combine the cheeses.
2. Use a wooden spoon to beat the mixture thoroughly until, soft, smooth and creamy.
3. Add remaining ingredients other than the nuts or parsley and beat well until blended.
4. Shape the mixture into 2 balls.
5. Spread nuts or parsley on a bread board.
6. Roll cheese balls in this mixture until they are evenly coated.
7. Refrigerate the cheese balls for at least 1/2 hour, or until firm.
8. Serve them with crackers and fruit on a cheese board, providing a cheese knife to spread the cheese.
9. You can also gift wrap the cheese balls after wrapping them in plastic and include in gift hampers.