1. Prepare the brownie mix to packages instructions.
2. Grease the muffin pan and fill each cup 3/4 of the way full with batter.
3. Insert a frozen rolo into the center of each cup and cover with batter.
4. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
5. Let cool completely in the pan and remove by inserting a knife into the cup, on the side and pop out the brownie bite.
6. Serve and enjoy!!
Different brownie mixes really effect these brownies. If you use a mix where the batter is too thin the rolo can sink to the bottom and attach to the pan making them impossible to get them out. Use my tips for chewy thick brownies from the video and until you know your mix works for this recipe use paper mini cupcake wrappers. The mix I used in the video works very well..."Duncan Heinz Chewy Fudge Brownies"