|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
2. Chop the pecans.
3. In a large glass bowl, place the butter and let it melt in the microwave.
4. Add the brown sugar to it and stir it.
5. In a small bowl, crack the eggs and give a whisk.
6. Pour the eggs in the butter and brown sugar mixture.Mix it.
7. Empty the flour, baking powder and the baking soda mix in the bowl containing the wet ingredients.Mix in all the ingredients together.
8. Add the vanilla, pecans and the chocolate chips and fold them in until the dough comes together.
9. Grease a 8 inch square baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
10.Pour in the batter in it.
11.Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
12.Take the baking dish out from the oven and let it cool completely.
13.In a large glass bowl, add the cream cheese, butter, a cup of powdered sugar and the almond extract.
14.Using a hand blender, mix in the ingredients to form a frosting.
15.Use a spatula to frost the blondies with the butter cream.
16.Cut into pieces and serve.