The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make The Lemon Drop dessert. Be sure to check out all three parts and to visit http://www.theauberginechef.com for the recipe and for more videos!
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lemon Cornmeal Cookies : Sprinkle the work surface generously with flour and roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thick.
3) Brush off the excess flour, cut into desired cookie shapes and place on a double sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
4) Sprinkle the cookie shapes with thyme and bake in the preheated oven for about 9 minutes.
5) Whipped Cream : In a mixer bowl, add the heavy cream, sugar and vanilla extract; whip to soft peaks.
6) When the lemon curd has set, dollop the whipped cream over the dessert.
7) Place a lemon cornmeal cookie into the cream and serve.