|Raspberry chipotle sauc||2 Tablespoon (for raspberry chipotle sauce with cream cheese)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce (for raspberry chipotle sauce with cream cheese)|
|Crackers||10 Medium (for raspberry chipotle sauce with cream cheese)|
|French bread||1 Medium, sliced|
|Roma tomato||2 Large, sliced (for the Caprese salad style bread)|
|Fresh mozzarella cheese||1 Pound, sliced (for the Caprese salad style bread)|
|Chopped basil||1 Tablespoon (for the Caprese salad style bread)|
|Pomegranate balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon (for the Caprese salad style bread)|
|Strawberries||4 Large (Fluff Dip with Strawberries)|
|Marshmallow fluff||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Fluff Dip with Strawberries)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
FOR THE RASPBERRY CHIPOTLE SAUCE WITH CREAM CHEESE
2. For the Raspberry Chipotle sauce with cream cheese, take the cream cheese and place on a plate.
3. Drizzle the roasted raspberry chipotle sauce.
4. Put the crackers all around the dip and serve.
FOR THE BRUSCHETTA/CAPRESE SALAD STYLE BREAD
5. For the Bruschetta/Caprese Salad Style Bread, line the bread slices on a sheet pan.
6. Top with sliced tomatoes and cheese.
7. Drizzle the balsamic vinegar.
8. Sprinkle the basil.
9. Bake until the cheese melts. You can also choose to serve this appetizer unbaked.
FOR THE MARSHMALLOW DIP
10.For the Fluff dip, mix in together the cream cheese and the marshmallow fluff.
11.Core the strawberries and place them all around the bowl of dip on a nice platter.
12.Serve the appetizers right away.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2678 Calories from Fat 1260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 144 g221.2%
Saturated Fat 83 g414.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 483.1 mg161%
Sodium 3908.9 mg162.9%
Total Carbohydrates 225 g75%
Dietary Fiber 10.1 g40.5%
Sugars 112.2 g
Protein 126 g252.3%
Vitamin A 159% Vitamin C 163.4%
Calcium 246.3% Iron 33.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet