bgr the burger joint dc Make the Ultimate Turkey Burger
3 Tablespoon, crumbled
1. In a large bowl, mix together ground turkey, blue cheese, thyme and rosemary; mix well with hands.
2. using 2/3rd of the mixture, shape into 2 patties and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. In a hot grilling pan, grill the patties until both the sides are white and grill marks are seen.
4. On the base of the burger bun, place the patty and top with half of the mashed potato, mashed sweet potato and cranberry sauce.
5. Cover with the other half of the bun and drizzle turkey gravy on top.