1. Completely thaw the turkey.
2. Pat dry and inject with marinade.
3. Let the turkey marinate for overnight in refrigerator.
4. Heat oil in a deep fryer meant for deep frying turkey.
5. When the internal temperature of turkey thigh reaches 180 degrees, the turkey is ready.
6. Let the turkey rest for 30 minutes before carving and serving.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 704 Calories from Fat 436
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g76%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 216 mg72%
Sodium 429.7 mg17.9%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 61 g122.7%
Vitamin A 0.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet