1. In a bowl mash together the gorgonzola and butter with a fork until combined but still slightly chunky.
2. Bring steaks to room temperature.
3. Brush steaks with olive oil sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
4. Heat 2 large heavy skillets over medium-high heat.
5. Add 2 steaks to each skillet and cook to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
6. Remove steaks from pans or grill and immediately.
7. Place a dollop of gorgonzola butter on top, allow to rest 5 minutes and serve.