Red Velvet Cupcakes
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), at room temperature|
|Granulated sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Butter milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Vanilla essence||1 Teaspoon|
|Red food color||1 Pinch|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 160 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix butter and sugar with a spatula until well incorporated.
3. Use the electric mixer thereafter and mix very well.
4. Add egg and mix well.
5. Scrape the edges using a rubber spatula.
6. Mix flour cocoa powder, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
7. Take the butter milk and add a pinch of food color to it.
8. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in three batches and mix well.
9. Once it is well mixed add vanilla extract making sure to not over mix it.
10. Brush cup cake tray with oil and dust with flour so that the cakes donot stick to the bottom and can come out easily while removing them,
11. Fill the trays and bake for about 18 to 20 minutes.
12. Check by piercing with a toothpick if it comes out clean.
13. Decorate with a good topping and gift your loved ones.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4844 Calories from Fat 1749
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 200 g307.5%
Saturated Fat 124.5 g622.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 715.8 mg238.6%
Sodium 3132.5 mg130.5%
Total Carbohydrates 749 g249.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53.4%
Sugars 635.1 g
Protein 54 g107.6%
Vitamin A 116.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 142.9% Iron 63.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet