"We all have a guy... whether it's your partner, dad, brother or friend, we all have a man in our lives that we love and care about. Today's recipe video is perfect to share with them as I will show you how to make an easy and yummy dip that will help protect them from prostate problems and also enhance their heart health.
Research has shown that 10 servings of tomato based products per week is about the perfect amount to provide adequate amounts of the antioxidant Lycopene which has been shown to help reduce the incidence of prostate cancer. But it's beneficial for women as well, because these antioxidants are also great for protecting your heart from heart disease.
If you are looking for an alternative to dairy based spreads and are bored with hummus, you'll not want to miss today's video!
Sun dried tomatoes
1 Quart, marinated in olive oil
6 Clove (30 gm) (Or As Per Taste)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
2 Tablespoon, divided (2 Tablespoon - For Marinating Sun-Dried Tomatoes, 4 Tablespoon Or 0.25 Cup - For The Pesto)
1 Tablespoon (For Diluting The Spread Consistency)
1. In a food processor or blender place the first 6 ingredients and blend until smooth.
2. If you want a thinner consistency, thin with water to desired texture.
3. Adjust salt and pepper to taste preference.
4. Place in a bowl, cover and chill for at least an hour.
5. Serve with rice crackers or veggies as a dip.