Vegan Gluten-free Cupcakes
|Canola oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Non dairy milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Tapioca flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flax meal||2 Tablespoon|
|Garbanzo flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rice flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, put together canola oil, non dairy milk, sugar, vanilla extract and almond extract; using a whisk mix it well.
3. Add the tapioca flour and flax meal; mix for 1 minute using a stand mixer.
4. Remove the bowl from the mixer and mix with a wired whisk.
5. Add garbanzo flour, rice flour and corn flour.
6. Add baking soda, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
7. Take the bowl back to the stand mixer and blend for 3-4 minutes.
8. Line a muffin tray with paper cups and fill each cup with batter just over 3/4th.
9. Bake the cup cakes in preheated oven for 20-23 minutes.
10. Serve Vegan Gluten-free Cupcakes for a delicious and healthy snack.
Calories 360 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.6%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 248.1 mg10.3%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.3%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.4%
Sugars 27.3 g
Protein 4 g8%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.2% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet