Strawberry Cream Sandwich
|All-purpose flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Semisweet chocolate morsels||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Granulated sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Semi sweet chocolate morsels||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
To make the cookie:
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In large mixer bowl beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
4. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition and gradually beat in flour mixture.
5. Stir in morsels and nuts.
6. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
To make the filling :
9. Mix cheeses together and stir in sugars.
10. Blend in preserves and strawberries.
11. Decorate a plate with strawberry syrup, place a scoop of strawberry cream between two cookies and place on top of the syrup to serve.
Calories 2284 Calories from Fat 1001
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 115 g176.7%
Saturated Fat 62.2 g311%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 214 mg71.3%
Sodium 878.8 mg36.6%
Total Carbohydrates 301 g100.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g21.9%
Sugars 178.7 g
Protein 22 g43.3%
Vitamin A 30.4% Vitamin C 0.54%
Calcium 10.7% Iron 44.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet