All the flavors of your favorite cobbler, made in a slow cooker! Vickie & Jo Ann show you just how easy it is to make this simple, no-fuss and versatile recipe.
Refrigerated biscuits/Crescent roll dough
16 Ounce, quartered and divided
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), firmly packed
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted
Blueberry pie filling
21 Ounce, divided
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Spray the inside of a slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, place together brown sugar, butter and cinnamon and whisk until combined.
3. Place ½ of the biscuits in single layer in bottom of slow cooker.
4. Sprinkle half of brown sugar mixture over biscuits.
5. Stream half of the pic filling over the sugar mixture.
6. Repeat the layering with remaining biscuits, sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture and top with remaining pie filling.
7. Put the lid on and allow to cook on high setting for 2 ½ to 3 hours, until the biscuits are golden.
8. Serve warm with a dollop of ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
You can use any kind of pie filling as per you choice, such as peach pie filling.