Cajun Chicken Burgers
|For sweet potato fries|
|Sweet potatoes||200 Gram|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Mushrooms||4 , chopped|
|Rocket leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Watercress||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheese slices||20 Gram|
1. Preheat the oven at Gas 6 /400 F /204 C.
2. Clean the sweet potatoes and slice them into half. Do not peel them.
3. Keep the sliced sweet potatoes in a baking tray and add olive oil. Mix them well.
4. Season with black pepper and bake the sweet potatoes in oven for 25 minutes at Gas 6 /400 F/204 C.
5. Take the chicken breasts in a bowl and add in the olive oil. Mix well with hands.
6. In a small bowl, mix together cumin, paprika, coriander and pepper.
7. Add this spice mixture to the chicken breasts.
8. Cover the bowl of chicken with cling film and keep it in the fridge for 5 minutes.
9. For Sauce – in a mixing bowl, mix together mayonnaise, ketchup, paprika and little lemon juice. Stir them well.
10. Toast the buns and keep them aside.
11. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Fry the chicken breasts. Add in the chopped mushrooms.
12. Cook for 5 minutes and then turn the side of the chicken.
13. Season the sweet potatoes with paprika, sea salt and pepper.
14. Place the toasted buns on the griller. Place the chicken and mushrooms on the buns. Add the cheese slices and grill the buns in an oven.
15. Add the watercress and place the sauce-applies buns on the top.
16. Serve the burgers with salad and baked sweet potatoes.