1. Cook chicken strips in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat for 5 minutes, or until cooked through. You can add some low sodium low fat chicken broth to make the chicken moister.
2. Stir in the frozen cooked vegetables and stir fry.
3. Add juice. Bring to a boil.
4. Add brown rice. Cook 5 - 7 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the sesame marinade and mix well. Heat through.
4. Serve in bowls.
5. Sprinkle with nuts as a garnish if desired.
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make a healthy Orange Chicken stir-fry served over brown rice. In only 20 minutes, this heart-healthy chicken recipe is ready to go and on the dinner table! No peanut oil, no corn starch or high sodium stock. This dish is the perfect balance of lean protein, good mono saturated fats, slow releasing whole fiber carbohydrates and is low sugar. This dish will not only help you achieve your weight loss goals, it will satisfy your tummy and your tastes buds!