1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Lay the prosciutto slices out individually on a baking sheet and bake it for 7 to 8 minutes, or until crispy.
4. Wrap the ciabatta rolls in aluminum foil and place in the oven to warm for about 10 to 15 minutes.
5. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chopped chipotle peppers, salt and pepper and stir well. Set aside.
6. Preheat the grill pan at medium heat for 5 minutes, season the chicken with Grand Diamond All-Purpose Seasoning and olive oil.
7. Once done grill the chicken breast for 7-8 minutes on each side.
8. Once done remove the chicken from the pan and let it rest for 5 minutes and then slice it.
9. Slice the ciabatta roll open, spread the chipotle mayonnaise on both sides of the roll, place the sliced chicken on one side and top it with the prosciutto.
10. Add mixed greens and tomato slices.
11. Place the top of the roll on top and serve.
12. Serve the grilled chicken and prosciutto sandwich along with a glass of chilled coke.