1. Preheat a large, non-stick pan or grill pan on medium to high heat.
2. Combine the mayonnaise, blue cheese, chives, buttermilk and black pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
3. Adjust the salt to your taste, once done keep the blue cheese sauce in the refrigerator until needed.
4. Shred the carrots, finely chop the celery, chives and garlic, keep it aside.
5. Take a large bowl and add carrot, celery, GD seasoning, chicken, Serrano chili, and garlic. Using the hands, mix the ingredients well.
6. Place a medium saucepan on medium heat, add buffalo wing sauce, and heat slowly. Keep the sauce warm until served.
7. Shape the sliders into patties, according to the size of buns used.
8. Arrange the patties in preheated pan and cook for about 6 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
9. Place a medium saucepan on medium heat, add buffalo wing sauce, and heat slowly. Keep the sauce warm until served.
10. Dip hot patties into the warm Buffalo wings sauce and slide, one each, into a small bun.
11. Top with blue cheese sauce and serve immediately.