1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs), ground (Ground Pepperidge Farm Chessman)
Vanilla wafer crumbs
1 Cup (16 tbs), ground
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Unsalted butter stick
Heavy whipping cream
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
8 Ounce (softened)
8 , slice
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare the 9x11 glass baking dish.
3. In a bowl, combine the milk and vanilla pudding and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
4. In the food processor, grind the chessman cookies until the cookies are turned into small crumbs.
5. Once done, the crumbs should be 1¾ Cups in quantity, once done add them into another bowl.
6. In the food processor, grind the vanilla wafers until the cookies are turned into small crumbs.
7. Measure out 1 Cup of the wafer crumbs and add them on top of the chessman cookie crumbs.
8. Add the granulated sugar to the crumbs and mix well. Add the melted butter to the crumbs and stir, making sure all of the crumbs are moistened.
9. Pour and evenly spread out the crumbs into an ungreased 9x11 glass baking dish.
10. Lightly press the crumbs with a smaller baking dish that has been covered with saran wrap or use the spatula.
11. Bake the crust in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
12. Once baked, allow the crust to totally cool before pouring in the filling.
13. In a medium size bowl add the whipping cream, using a hand mixer whip the cream on low speed for 1-2 minutes.
14. Add the powdered sugar and then whip it on high for 5 minutes until you get a soft peak.
15. In another bowl combine the cream cheese and condensed milk, whip with the hand mixer until smooth.
16. Pour the vanilla pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture, using a large spoon mix all the ingredients well until well incorporated.
17. Fold in half of the whipped cream mixture as well and mix them well, then fold in the other half of the whipped cream and combine everything together.
18. Pour the mixture into the baking dish over the cooled crust.
19. Pour about 1/3 of the filling and spread it out evenly.
20. Now arrange the banana slices on top of the filling ensuring all sides and corners are covered.
21. Pour the remaining filling on top of the sliced bananas and spread out evenly covering all of the bananas.
22. Cover the dish with saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
23. Serve the banana pudding chilled after a hearty meal.