1) In a large bowl, add the mayonnaise, lemon juice, scallion, cayenne pepper, butter, eggs and breadcrumbs
2) Then add the crab meat in and mix in to combine well
3) Add in the salt and pepper to taste
4) Using the hands make about 12 cakes
5) On a flat pan on a hot grill, pour in some melted butter
6) Allow the pan to heat up and place the crab cakes to fry them
7) Fry the crab cakes till golden brown on each side
How about some crab meat? Have them fried and made them in the crab cake way and you'd sure to delight yourself and anyone to make it for! Watch this video on how to make an easy version of the crab cake!