Thai Grilled Chicken
1) Chop the garlic, chili, lemon grass and cilantro.
2) Put all the chopped ingredients in a mortar and pestle.
3) Season with salt and pepper. Squeeze the lemon juice.
4) Add a dash of fish sauce.
5) Grind them and make a paste like a pesto.
6) Take a storage container and add 1 cup of coconut milk.
7) Add the grinded mixture to the container. keep the container aside.
8) Now make a papaya salad.
Take a mortar and pestle and smash the garlic into it.
9) Add some of green beans and half cherry tomatoes.
10) Add chili pepper and crush them.
11) Transfer the mixture into a bowl and keep aside.
12) Cut the papaya into half and remove the seeds. Shred the papaya.
13) Mix the papaya with daikon, little lemon juice and fish sauce.
14) Butterfly the chicken. Take the chicken breast and cut into pieces.
15) Crack the chicken breast by pressing down.
16) Square the meat at the thickest part.
17) Rub the oil on both sides of the chicken.
18) Leave the chicken for 30 minutes and then grill it on the griller. It will take around 15 minutes per side to cook the chicken.
19) Once the chicken is done, serve the dishes in a serving plate.