1. In a glass, place ice cubes, add vodka, red wine, celery salt, pepper, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and salt, stir to mix.
2. Serve with a tortilla wrap.
1. In a pan, melt butter, add onions, salt and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Add chorizo, cook for another 5 minutes. Add mushrooms.
3. In a small bowl, beat together the eggs, egg yolk and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the egg mixture to the onion-mushroom mixture. Add sage leaves and mix.
5. Top with cheese and hot sauce. Turn off the heat and mix well.
6. Warm the tortilla by dragging over a flame. Sprinkle some grated cheese over the tortilla and fill with the egg-mushroom mixture.
7. Wrap the tortilla and serve with bloody mary.