Cooked my Thanksgiving dinner the day after. It consist of a Le Boucherie Shrimp & Sausage jambalaya stuffed chicken, Creamed spinach casserole & Sweet potato casserole. You can get these at www.cajunmeats.com Highly recommend this product
Le boucherie shrimp & sausage jambalaya stuffed chicken
Le boucherie sweet potato casserole
Le boucherie creamed spinach casserole
1. Defrost the chicken, spinach and sweet potato if frozen and bring to room temperature.
2. Fire up your barbecue grill.
3. Place the chicken in a large flame-proof baking dish along with a little water.
4. Place the creamed spinach and sweet potato trays in a roasting pan.
5. Place both on the barbecue grill and allow them to cook, bubble and sizzle.
6. Transfer to serving casseroles and a platter and you have your thanksgiving dinner ready!
Don’t have time or the inclination to cook your Thanksgiving meal? All you need to do is get the ready holiday dinners from Le Boucherie, defrost them and place on your barbecue grill. No one needs to know. Who said cheaters can’t be winners? Watch this video to learn how to prepare a gourmet holiday meal using packaged frozen foods. You can start a new holiday tradition with your family and friends!