Simple Beef Stew
|Ground beef/Stew meat||1 Pound|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Saucy seasoning/Any seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Yukon gold potatoes||3 Medium, diced|
|Chicken broth||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Diced tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Baby carrots||1⁄2 Pound (1 Small Bag)|
|Frozen green beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs) (1 Large)|
|Frozen corn||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) To start, turn your stove to a medium heat. In a large stockpot add in the ground beef , garlic, pepper, salt, and Saucy’s Seasoning.
2) Let the ground beef cook until it all becomes brown with no pink.
3) While the meat is browning, start to dice the potatoes. Make sure you have cleaned the potatoes real well.
4) Once the ground beef has become brown start to add the rest of the ingredients to the pot.
5) After you have added all the ingredients lower the heat to low and let cook for 2 hours on the stove.
6) Check on the stew every 30 minutes to give it a stir.
7) Once 2 hours have past take the Beef Stew off the burner.
8) Serve with some good bread. Enjoy!
If you want to use your slow cooker, make sure you brown your meat in a sauce pan with the garlic, pepper, salt, and Saucy’s Seasoning. Let the ground beef cook until it all becomes brown with no pink. While the meat is browning, start to diced the potatoes. Make sure you have cleaned the potatoes real well.
Then add all of the ingredients to the slow cooker and let cook on high for 4-6 hours. You may want to add 1 cup of liquid to the slow cooker. Remember no peaking when using the slow cooker! After 4 hours your beef stew should be ready! Serve up with some good bread and Enjoy!