Turkey Noodle Casserole
|Turkey meat||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), dice|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|White onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Garlic cloves||2 , roughly chopped|
|Cream of mushroom||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seasoning||1 Teaspoon (any seasoning you like)|
|Diced pimento||1 Tablespoon|
|White wine||To Taste|
|Egg noodles||16 Ounce (1 bag)|
|Frozen peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Boil the noodles until al dente and set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3) In a pan, pour oil and saute the onions and garlic for a few minutes or until translucent.
4) Take a large bowl and add the Cream of mushroom, milk, seasoning, pepper, diced pimento, and White wine.
5) Then add the sauteed onions, turkey, frozen peas, cheese and finally the boiled egg noodles.
6) Mix well altogether and finally add the mixture to the greased 30x9 inch baking pan.
7) Pop in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
8) Serve hot and enjoy!
Sprinkle breadcrumbs, potato chips, fried onion or anything you like as topping, if desired.
Calories 594 Calories from Fat 176
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.8%
Saturated Fat 8.2 g41.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.8 mg52.9%
Sodium 571.9 mg23.8%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g13%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 41 g81.2%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 5.4%
Calcium 24.9% Iron 20.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet