I blackened two Mahi Mahi fillets with Cajun seasoning and topped it with a Creamy Creole sauce.
Mahi mahi fillet
15 Ounce (Creole sauce, Canyon Foods)
1. Lit up the banjo burner and heat up the cast iron skillet.
2. Season the fish with Cajun seasoning and place it in the skillet.
3. Sear the fish well on each side about 4 minutes on each side.
4. Blacken the fish and once done remove from the skillet and keep it aside.
5. Turn off the heat and in the same pan heat the creole sauce after few minutes add whipping cream and mix well.
6. Serve the blackened mahi mahi along with the creole sauce.