Caesar Salad With Car- Steamed Salmon
|For the salmon|
|Salmon fillet||1 Large|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Lettuce||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|For caesar dressing|
|Anchovies||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Galic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped finely|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh oregano||1 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1. Wash the lettuce thoroughly and let it dry.
2. In a large bowl, add all the dressing ingredients except the extra virgin olive oil. Slowly drizzle the olive oil into the dressing, while mixing.
3. Coat the salmon pieces with butter and garlic mixture. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle the olive oil all over the fillets.
4. Wrap the salmon fillets tightly in heavy duty aluminum foil using double layers.
5. Place the salmon package in the hottest place beside the car engine. Drive the car for 40 mins with a speed of 65 miles/hour.
6. Back home, open the package and check with a fork, whether the fillets are flaking or not.
7. Add lettuce in the caesar dressing bowl and toss well.
8. In serving plate, place the caesar salad. Top with flaked salmon.
9. Garnish with croutons, if desired and grated parmesan cheese before serving.