1. Place the butter in a bowl and melt it in the microwave.
2. Shift flour with baking powder and salt, stir and mix well.
3. In another bowl beat the eggs with sugar.
4. Add the melted butter and keep whisking.
5. Add the vanilla extract and a glass of milk.
6. Gradually add the flour to the egg mixture and keep whisking until you get the right texture.
7. Cover the bowl and set aside the pancake mixture for 30 minutes.
8. Melt butter in a hot pan over medium heat and place the pancake ring in the center.
9. Pour the desired amount of the pancake batter.
10. Fry for 2 minutes and when small air bubbles form on the surface, remove the ring and flip the pancake.
11. And cook for another 1 minute; continue cooking until the batter is over.
12. Once done remove in a serving plate pile up the pancakes as needed and drizzle maple syrup and sprinkle powdered sugar and cinnamon.