This salad is light and fresh and perfect for a summer dinner party. The dressing, beans and croutons can all be made in advance and tossed together just before serving. A simply good salad that anyone can make; and a hit anytime you make it.
15 Ounce (1 Can)
Juice of lemon
6 Tablespoon (Depending On Taste)
1⁄2 , cut into 1 inch cubes
1 Cup (16 tbs), grated
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Lightly steam canned beans in a small pot with steamer basket and set aside to cool.
3. Toss bread cubes with olive oil, cheese and pepper.
4. Bake croutons in the preheated oven for 25 min.
5. Remove croutons from oven and set aside to cool.
6. In a blender add tomato, olive oil, lemon juice, green onion, basil and pepper blend pureed.
7. In large bowel toss spinach and beans with dressing.
8. Sprinkle on croutons.
This Spinach and White Bean Salad with homemade tomato basil dressing and homemade parmesan croutons is a great combination. Sounds too good to be true? Not at all, it's simply good. Watch this video and learn how to make this colorful salad in your kitchen.