1. Cut the ends of the turnip and carrots and peel them, cut both of them into juliennes, using a julienne peeler or a food processor.
2. Once done transfer it in a large bowl and mince the ginger, coarsely chop the cilantro, set aside.
3. Finely chop the scallions, put it in a medium bowl, add ginger, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar and whisk to combine.
4. Add lime juice and whisk, slowly add the sesame and vegetables oil to the dressing and continue whisking.
5. Add half of the vinaigrette over the carrots and turnips toss and add more vinaigrette as needed.
6. Add cilantro to the slaw and sprinkle black sesame seeds
7. Serve the turnip and carrots slaw with sesame ginger vinaigrette.