Christmas Turkey Dinner - Part 1 - Pre-preparation
|For cranberry sauce|
|Orange||1 , zest and juice|
|For cheat stuffing|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Sage and onion stuffing mix||3 Ounce|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For greasing)|
1. In a mixing bowl, place cranberry, add sugar, orange zest and orange juice, stir to mix. Microwave for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, stir and cook for another 1 minute.
2. Serve with your favorite snacks.
FOR CHEAT STUFFING
1. Grease a baking dish with oil.
2. In a pan, put onion, add water, bring to a boil and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, place the sage and onion stuffing, add butter, pour in the cooked onion along with the amount of water required to make a moist mixture. Allow to stand for few minutes.
4. After few minutes, transfer the mixture to the greased baking dish, even the surface. Cover and refrigerate.
5. Bake at desired temperature and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 864 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.4%
Saturated Fat 7.8 g39.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32.3 mg10.8%
Sodium 454.3 mg18.9%
Total Carbohydrates 182 g60.6%
Dietary Fiber 22.2 g88.7%
Sugars 91.6 g
Protein 15 g30.1%
Vitamin A 17.7% Vitamin C 191.6%
Calcium 13.1% Iron 28.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet