Unique cookery system tried and tested by the author over many years. Easy, economical and nutritious cooking which converts easily to ready meals.
For cranberry sauce
1 , zest and juice
For cheat stuffing
1 , chopped
Sage and onion stuffing mix
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Teaspoon (For greasing)
1. In a mixing bowl, place cranberry, add sugar, orange zest and orange juice, stir to mix. Microwave for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, stir and cook for another 1 minute.
2. Serve with your favorite snacks.
FOR CHEAT STUFFING
1. Grease a baking dish with oil.
2. In a pan, put onion, add water, bring to a boil and simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, place the sage and onion stuffing, add butter, pour in the cooked onion along with the amount of water required to make a moist mixture. Allow to stand for few minutes.
4. After few minutes, transfer the mixture to the greased baking dish, even the surface. Cover and refrigerate.
For a newlywed and a beginner in the kitchen, preparing a Christmas dinner can be a terrifying and daunting task. If you are one of those, who do not know where to start when planning a Christmas meal for your family, this four part video will help you get through the task with ease. Watch this part one where Sylvia will show you how to do the pre-preparations for the Christmas Dinner. This is a really helpful video that will make your work really easy.