My video response to copykatrecipes Super Bowl recipe contest.
1 Pound (ground chicken breast)
Ranch dressing mix
4 Tablespoon (1 packet)
Hot wing sauce
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1 , minced
Ground black pepper
12 Large, cored, seeded
6 , cut in half
1. In a bowl combine the first six ingredients and mix well. Keep aside or refrigerate until required.
2. Remove the tops of the jalapenos and remove the seeds using a corer. Wear gloves while doing this.
3. Arrange jalapenos on a rack.
4. Add half the prepared chicken mixture into a zip top plastic bag and cut a small hole in the corner.
5. Using zip top bag as a pastry bag squeeze chicken mixture into each jalapeno.
6. Wrap each jalapeno with 1/2 strip of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
7. Place the rack of peppers on the grill and cook at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
8. Check the internal temperature of the chicken with an instant read thermometer, it should read 165 degrees.
9. Remove from grill and allow to cool.
10. Serve the poppers with blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping.
With the NFL playoffs in full swing, it’s time to raise your game when it comes to the snack table. Buffalo wings and Jalapeno Poppers top the list of super bowl party appetizers! Here is a recipe that combine both the favorites into one crowd winner! And it is served with ranch dip! We suggest you double the recipe cause these are going to disappear quickly!