2. Meanwhile, in a bowl mix sugar and cinnamon until completely blended.
3. Cut each biscuit into fours. Dip each quarter into sugar-spice mixture and place randomly into greased Bundt pan.
4. When all biscuit quarters have been dipped and placed into the pan, you should have about 1/2 cup of the sugar-spice mixture leftover.
5. Add melted butter to the remaining sugar-spice mixture and mix well. Pour over the biscuits in pan.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until puffed up and browned.
7. Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes and turn out onto a large plate.
8. Serve by pulling apart with a fork into large pieces.