“Beans cooked with beef” is a dish that brings me back so many memories. It is the kind of recipe that reminds me school. I used to love this recipe in such a way that it was the only food I ate during break times. Back then, I thought that my school canteen cook had a secret that makes this dish so delicious, but now I know that there is no secret behind this dish and I am going to show you how to make this wonderful bean with beef recipe.
Red kidney beans/White kidney beans
400 Gram, cut into small cubes
1 , minced
3 , mashed
2 Clove (10 gm), chopped
Beef/Chicken seasoning / maggi jumbo
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and fry the onion with a bouillon cube for 5 minutes.
2. Add the tomatoes and black pepper.
3. Fry for 3 more minutes.
4. Stir the pumpkin in the sauce.
5. Add the meat and cover with water.
6. Simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Mash the pumpkin in the soup and add the fish.
8. Let simmer for 10 more minutes.
9. Add some salt and ground chili pepper to your taste.
Are you a chili fan? How about some African chili? Watch this video recipe for Red Kidney Beans and Beef Stew. It is a rustic dish unlike the chili. So take your taste buds on an African safari tonight. Bon Appétit!