|Onions||4 Cup (64 tbs), diced|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a saucepan and heat butter in it. Add onions and milk. Cook over low heat for about 10 minutes. Drain.
3) Take a 9 inch pie plate and turn the mixture into it.
4) Take a bowl and egg yolks, pepper, salt and cream in it.
5) Pour the mixture over onions. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
6) Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes or until set.
7) Remove from oven and serve hot.
Calories 237 Calories from Fat 169
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.6%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g57.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 149.6 mg49.9%
Sodium 363 mg15.1%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 5.7 g
Protein 4 g8.1%
Vitamin A 13.2% Vitamin C 13.6%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet