|Shredded cabbage||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Grated carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced green pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seed||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, take cabbage, carrots and green pepper.
2. In another bowl, take mayonnaise. Add water and vinegar to it slowly.
3. Add sugar, salt, pepper, celery and mustard seeds. Mix well.
4. Pour this dressing over the vegetables. Toss until it gets mixed well.
5. Refrigerate Cole Slaw for 30 minutes before serving.