Potato Carrot Charlotte
|Grated carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Grated potatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs), drained|
|Egg yolks||3 , beaten|
|Cracker meal||4 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Fat||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Egg whites||3 , stiffly beaten|
1. Preheat oven at 350° C.
2. In a pan, take carrots and water. Cook it for 15 minutes.
3. Keep it aside to cool while it is still in water.
4. In a bowl, take potatoes, egg yolks, cracker meal, salt, sugar, ginger, butter or fat and carrots with water.
5. Add egg whites. Mix well.
6. Grease a 2-quart baking dish. Pour the above mixture into it.
7. Bake it in an oven at 350° for 1 hour.
8. Serve Potato Carrot Charlotte when hot.