|Eggs||3 (at room temperature)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (at room temperature)|
|All purpose flour/Unbleached flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Pillsbury's BEST)|
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Grease 10 popover cups or ten 6-oz custard cups.
3. In a small bowl, whisk eggs with rotary beater until foamy.
4. Add milk and mix well.
5. Fill flour into measuring cup and level off.
6. Add flour and salt; whisk with rotary beater until batter is smooth and foamy.
7. Pour the batter into greased cups, about 2/3.
8. Bake for 15 minutes.
9. Reduce heat to 350°F and bake 25 to 35 minutes until high and deep golden brown.
10. Remove it from oven, to allow steam to escape from popover.
11. Remove from pan.
12. Serve hot with butter.