|Eggs||3 (at room temperature)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (at room temperature)|
|All purpose flour/Unbleached flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Pillsbury's BEST)|
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Grease 10 popover cups or ten 6-oz custard cups.
3. In a small bowl, whisk eggs with rotary beater until foamy.
4. Add milk and mix well.
5. Fill flour into measuring cup and level off.
6. Add flour and salt; whisk with rotary beater until batter is smooth and foamy.
7. Pour the batter into greased cups, about 2/3.
8. Bake for 15 minutes.
9. Reduce heat to 350°F and bake 25 to 35 minutes until high and deep golden brown.
10. Remove it from oven, to allow steam to escape from popover.
11. Remove from pan.
12. Serve hot with butter.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 953 Calories from Fat 230
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.4%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g50.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 662.7 mg220.9%
Sodium 810.6 mg33.8%
Total Carbohydrates 135 g45.1%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.9%
Sugars 16.4 g
Protein 44 g88.2%
Vitamin A 20.4% Vitamin C
Calcium 42.2% Iron 56%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet