Noodle Apple Pudding
|Grated apple||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seedless raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked fine noodles||4 Cup (64 tbs), drained|
|Melted butter/Fat||3 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a bowl and put sugar, eggs, cinnamon and salt in it. Beat to mix well.
3) Add raisins, apples, butter and noodles. Mix nicely.
4) Take a greased baking dish and turn the mixture into it.
5) Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes or until brown.
6) Slice and serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Calories 649 Calories from Fat 133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g34%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 251.8 mg83.9%
Sodium 130.5 mg5.4%
Total Carbohydrates 109 g36.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.8%
Sugars 24.4 g
Protein 22 g43.3%
Vitamin A 5.7% Vitamin C 2.8%
Calcium 7.1% Iron 39.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet