|Canned tomatoes||28 Ounce, undrained, cut up to make 3 cups|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||16 Ounce, undrained, cut up to make 2 cups|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce|
|Sauterne wine/Dry white wine / fish broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Basil leaves||2 Teaspoon|
|Clams in shell||12 Small, washed|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Medium shrimp||1 Pound, shelled, deveined (Fresh)|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), chopped|
|Frozen snow crab/Dungeness crab legs in the shell||1 Pound, thawed, cracked|
|Halibut/Cod||1 Pound, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces (Fresh)|
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven add tomatoes, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, basil, salt and pepper.
2. Mix and bring to a boil.
3. Decrease heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Bring to boil and add clams.
5. Cover and cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes until clam shells open.
6. In medium saucepan, heat oil.
7. Add onions, parsley, shrimp and garlic.
8. Cover and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. Add the shrimp mixture into tomato-clam mixture. Mix well.
10. Add crab and simmer for 5 minutes.
11. Add fish pieces and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes until fish is flaky.
12. Serve with thick slices of French bread to dip in rich broth.