Mostaccioli Beef Stew
|Beef stew meat||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into 1-inch cubes|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Canned whole tomatoes||16 Ounce, undrained, cut up to make 2 cups|
|Sliced carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Mostaccioli||1 Cup (16 tbs), uncooked|
1. In a Dutch oven, heat oil and brown meat in it.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except mostaccioli. Combine well.
3. Cover and cook over simmer for 2 hours until done.
4. Add mostaccioli and stir.
5. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes until tender.
6. Serve hot.