|Mashed cooked hubbard squash/Frozen winter squash - 2 packets||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Defrost the frozen winter squash as per its packet instructions. Heat it in a saucepan.
2) If using the cooked, mashed squash heat it.
3) Drain the canned pineapple. Keep aside the pineapple syrup.
4) Into the hot squash, add in the butter, drained pineapple pieces, sugar, salt and pepper. Beat well to mix all the ingredients.
5) Pour in about 1 to 2 tablespoons of the reserved canned pineapple juice into the squash mixture. Mix till it becomes slightly light and fluffy.
6) Serve the Hawaiin Squash garnished with fresh mint leaves.