|Egg yolks||4 , slightly beaten|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Soft butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated mace||1 Pinch|
|Cooked lobster||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs) (Fresh)|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
1. Take a double boiler, add cream, egg yolks, and milk to its top part. Heat the mixture to scalding and stir often during the cooking time.
2. Take a bowl, add butter, flour and mace and prepare a paste.
3. Add the creamy mixture into the egg - yolk mixture and stir well.
4. If the sauce turns out thick, then thin it by adding little milk.
5. Stir in lobster meat and season with salt.
6. Cook the sauce on low heat for about 10 -12 minutes.
7. Stir in sherry.
8. Serve the lobster Newburg on buttered toast points.