Wild Rice And Shrimp Creole
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned whole tomatoes||28 Ounce, undrained and coarsely chopped|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried whole rosemary||1⁄4 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Long grain and wild rice mix||6 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Peeled deveined shrimp||1 Pound (Use Fresh)|
1. In a large saucepan saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
2. Stir in next 7 ingredients and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 to 25 minutes.
4. Stir in shrimp and simmer with cover for 10 minutes, adding water if necessary.
5. Serve the Creole spreading the shrimp over the rice.