|Evaporated skim milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cubed gruyere cheese||2 Ounce|
|Sliced mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped chives||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked rock lobster||18 Ounce, sliced|
1) Take a saucepan and add skim milk into it.
2) Slowly add cheese, egg, and bitters. And then mushrooms and chives.
3) Cook over low heat until sauce bubbles and thickens. Now, add lobster.
4) Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and heat until bubbly.
5) Serve the Lobster Newburg on a diet toast with some sauce over it.