Whole Wheat Popovers
|Milk||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Whole wheat pastry flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Grease the muffin or popover tins.
3) In a bowl, combine milk, oil, and flour.
4) Beat until smooth.
5) Then add the eggs, one at a time, beating only until batter is smooth.
6) Fill the tins three-quarters full with the batter.
7) Bake at 450°F 15 minutes, then lower heat to 350°F and bake about 20 minutes longer.
8) Serve the whole wheat popovers as anytime snack.