Savannah Cake Squares
|Yellow cake mix||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick)|
|Flaked coconut||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crunchy peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light cream/Table cream||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1) Lightly grease a 13X9X2-inch baking pan.
2) In a bowl, make the cake batter using cake mix, following the instructions mentioned on the label.
3) Transfer the batter into the baking pan.
4) Bake the cake as per the directions on the label.
5) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine with coconut, brown sugar, peanut butter and cream.
6) Stir in remaining ingredients.
7) Take the cake out of the oven turn the heat to broil.
8) Smear the cake with the butter mixture.
9) Broil about 4 to 6 inches from the heat for 1 minute, or just until frosting bubbles; cool.
10) Slice into about-3-inch squares and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4261 Calories from Fat 2278
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 265 g408.4%
Saturated Fat 148.4 g741.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 330.7 mg110.2%
Sodium 2186.9 mg91.1%
Total Carbohydrates 454 g151.4%
Dietary Fiber 31.8 g127%
Sugars 332.3 g
Protein 51 g102.7%
Vitamin A 72.4% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 35.4% Iron 41.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet